|S.No.||Faculty Professor Name||Subject||Qualification|
|1||Prof. Vaneet Pandi(Delhi University) & Dr. Netri Jain||English(Total 6- Professors)||NET – JRF|
|2||Prof. Nidhi Taneja (BHU)
Prof. Akansha Singla(Delhi School of Economics)
|Management(Total 11- Professors)||NET|
|3||Mr Kamrin Jain (Delhi University)||Commerce(Total 11- Professors)||NET|
|Economics(Total 8- Professors)||NET|
|5||Prof. S Mishra (JNU)||History(Total 6- Professors)||JRF|
|6||Asst.Prof. Deeksha &
Miss Rinki & Mr.Anuraga Sharma
|Political Science & International Relations||NET-JRF|
|7||Prof. Jyoti Koli||Hindi||NET|
|8||Asst.Prof. Priyanka Sachdeva & Dr. Ritu D.||Mass Communication & Journalism (Total 8- Professors)||NET|
|9||Asst.Prof. Sunaina G||Education (Total 8- Professors)||NET|
|10||Asst.Prof.Mita||Geography(Total 7- Professors)||NET|
|11||Asst.Prof. Anjali S||Sociology (Total 7- Professors) & Social Work||NET|
|12||Dr. Lovleen Kaur &
Dr. Roma (Delhi University)
|Psychology (Total 8- Professors)||NET|
|13||Prof. Chanchal Prabh
|Computer Science (Total 8- Professors)||NET|
|14||Mr. Vikas Shara||Paper-1(Total 6-Teachers)||Subject Expert|
|15||Asst. Prof Rashida J
|Human Resource (HR)(Total 7- Professors)||NET|
|16||Asst. Pro.M.Sharma||Environment Science(Total 8- Professors)||NET-JRF|
|17||Mrs. Sneh Sharma||Home science(Total 8-Professors)||NET-JRF|
|18||Dr. Seema Rathi &
|19||Asst.Prof. Rajeeva Rana||Library Science(Total 8-Professors)||NET|
|20||Prof. Shika Madan||ELECTRONICS(Total 6-Professors)||NET|
|21||Mukul Sharma||Life Science||CSIR|
Why you choose Global Teachers Academy Formally Name as UGC NET SYLLABUS ?
Global Teachers Academy is India’s leading coaching institute, in Delhi that is offering quality educational service in several fields of study and examinations. Therefore, in regard to prominent UGC-NET entrance tests, our organization offer quality coaching for several subjects that fall therein.
NET entrance are conducted by UGC two times in a year, that is in June and December and this test is administered so as to judge the eligibility of applicants for the post of lecturers and to bestow Junior Research Fellowships award for Indian nationals so as to ensure the minimum quality adherence in coaching fields. UGC holds this exam on All India basis and Delhi center code is 17 in this regard.
The desirable features of our class room coaching and institute features are as explained below:
- Teaching staff has been of highest quality and caliber that have enormous academic experience of a decade and hence they are well known with the format and syllabus of such very competitive exams esp. of NET.
- Very well revised and frequently refined study material is provided, besides, students are also entitled to seek leverage
- Coaching is an excellent blend of regular sessions followed by doubt clearing special sittings and finally a unit tests to check the overall performance and comprehension.
- We also engaged weekly tests on every of the chapter covered so as to check the level of comprehension among students and hold problem solving audience thereafter.
- Special emphasis is laid on personality development and personality development, so as to assist those from non-English background to preserve pace with the rest of the students and the modern social trend.
Apart from classroom coaching, we also administer coaching through correspondence and as such our academic experts have drafted quality study material.
Global Teachers Academy formally name as UGC NET SYLLABUS provide wide range of student-friendly services, beginning from filing forms to selecting the favorite subjects and finally holding the classes and doubt solving sessions.